Hi Sunshine xx, welcome to the new blog!!!!
The blog is a little project I had been working on. For someone who knows nothing about coding like me, to be able to migrate my blog is a huge step! loves, I hope you enjoy the new home! 😀
I’m soo sorry I was away for about a month. I had worked on my master’s application and its scholarship, so things were pretty stressful and I just wanted to give myself a full focus about that. But now I am a free spirit again and I can’t wait to share more of my passion for fashion to all of you 🙂
Anyhow, since this is the first blog post of the new blog, I think it would be cool to open myself up a little bit more. So here are the 25 facts about me:
- My name is Clear, but Claire is also fine. I got the name when I was traveling in the states and the name I got from Starbucks was always Claire. So I guess I will just go with the flow 🙂
- I’m a single child.
- I was born in Bangkok, and have been raised in Bangkok.
- I’m in a long-distance relationship. My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years and we are apart for 3 years. It sucks. But we always find time to see each other and I hope we can end this LDR soon!
- I’m an extroverted introvert. If you don’t know what it means, it means I’m an introvert, who often likes to go out and many times likes to be alone, at home.
- I’m very bad at small talk. It takes me a long while to come up with topics for small talk. I’m more comfortable to talk about some deep issues than how the weekend was. But since I started working, I have improved that a lot, ha!
- I cried every time I see someone cries. It’s like a chain reaction. So yes, I cry during movies every.single.time..!
- I’m a night person. I’m more focus when it’s completely dark outside and I also enjoy staying up really, really late.
- I used to live in Germany and Japan, both times as an exchange student.
- So I can speak 4 languages. Since some of you have been wondering what are those 4 languages I mean on my Instagram profile, they are Thai, English, German, and Japanese.
- My most favorite cities in the world are New York City, Paris, Cologne, and Sendai.
- Japanese food is my absolute favorite. Sushi, sashimi, green tea.. you name it. I think it is so great that Bangkok is blessed to have plenty of great Japanese restaurants to fill my tummy. So when I was in Japan, there was no single time I had a food homesick.
- I loveee shopping. I guess it’s one of the important traits to start blogging 😉 I also often compare food to clothes because I would rather spend money on clothes instead of food. Food gone, clothes stay, amirite?
- But I’m not a spontaneous shopper. I’m a kind of person who will walk away from things I like first, and if I still think about it, then I’ll go back and get it. But if not, then I’ll just move on. Even though it’s a nice way not to spend too much money, but many times that item was already gone when I went back as well..
- And I’m generally not a spontaneous person either. I prefer to plan and follow the plan. It makes me feel secure and safe.
- I like drawing. I used to draw a lot when I had time. But now things are getting busier so I draw less and spend time looking at nice images on Pinterest, Instagram, and Pixir instead.
- My biggest concerns are environmental issues and animal cruelty (see how bad at small talk I am?)
- I’m one of those persons who gets crazily obsessed with only one thing at a time, then moves on to another thing and starts the obsession again. Last month I was obsessed with ruffles and the color red, now the fishnets and the clear Aviator-shaped glasses.They are very obvious to see, so I think you will know what my next obsessions will be 😉
- I would consider my style feminine & slightly rocker chic.
- Things I definitely splurge on are bags. I love classic bags that look good on every outfit.
- My current fav bags are Gucci Marmont, Gucci Dionysus, and Céline Belt Bag. They’re just — <3
- My all-time fav bags is Channel Boy, the one and only 😉
- My go-to outfit is a basic shirt, a pair of jeans short, and a pair of ballerinas.
- I’m so minimal when it comes to accessories. I rarely shop for accessories but when I do, they are all classic pieces that when I lost them, I’d be so, so sad and I’d later start searching for the exact style.
- Last, but not least. My dream is to go to a fashion week. I dream to sit and see the newest runway shows with my own eyes, then talk about that after the show 😉 to think about it makes me smile and I hope that I can make my dreams come true someday.
Loves, I hope you enjoy my 25 facts. If there’s anything you would like to know, please feel free to leave a comment down below! 🙂 and if you want to see anything from Styleforests, please do leave a comment about that as well. See you on the next post xx